Website hosting is so much more than just lighting up a server. These days, IT departments face all kinds of pressure to be faster, cheaper, and more efficient – and they're always on call. It can be frustrating, especially for a team that's already over-tasked with day-to-day operations.
We can take care of that. Let us move your web delivery layer into the cloud (and off your to-do list), with our Hosted Solutions services. We offer fully Canadian-based hosting for enterprise organizations on Drupal, OpenText, Oracle, or Wordpress, that need an expert hosting support team without taxing their in-house resources.
Hosted solutions services
Our hosted solutions aren't just about technology – they're also about expert service. Our team offers:
- Architectural and planning services
- Hardware, software, and bandwidth in fully managed data centres across Canada
- 24/7/365 email, phone, and web ticket support available
- Scalability on demand through our virtualized cloud hosting model
- Private, public, co-located, and on-premise managed hosting options
- Network and hardware monitoring and reporting
- Environment setup and deployment
- Maintenance and repair
- End user and administrator training
We'll customize our support agreement to meet your available resources and needs. Just need a little back-up? We can do that. Need us on call every second? We'll be there for you. Guaranteed response times as low as 15 minutes are available.
Flexible hosting models
We offer both Software as a Service (SaaS) and Service Level Agreement (SLA) hosting models.
Software as a Service (SaaS) means we take care of everything: software licenses, content management systems, implementation, and support. All you have to do is sit back and enjoy how well your website works.
Service Level Agreements (SLA) let you own your own licenses and even your own hardware, while we provide all the services you need.
Fully-managed Canadian data centres
All our data is stored in Canadian-only data centres, for organizations with data privacy or regulatory requirements.
Infrastructure scalability on demand
Choosing the right infrastructure setup is an important decision (not to mention a big investment). We'll work together to design the right mix of environments for your needs today, and help you scale for the future.
Your infrastructure options include:
- Public cloud: A shared environment where your data lives in a "slice" of a server next to other slices. That means any localized failure won't affect you. It's quick, easy, and cost-effective to add more resources if you need them.
- Private cloud: Private infrastructure means you don't share your storage with anybody else. You get more control and privacy – great for specific hardware requirements or regulatory concerns.
- Co-location: Colocation means putting your hardware in someone else's managed data centre. You own the equipment, but the data centre manages all the power, bandwidth, monitoring, and maintenance. This option works well for organizations that don't have an in-house team or the space to store equipment, but still want to own their own hardware.
- On-premise: Your equipment, your location. All you're missing is the staff or expertise to manage your hosting. We'll come to you and take care of everything you need to give your customers the best web experience possible.